“All you have to do is frame and click” – William Klein
ONE-TO-ONE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY TRAINING AND MENTORING.
For a genius like William Klein that may have been the case, but for the rest of us there are times where we could do with a little help and direction. Wedding photography demands a high level of technical ability as well as a strong sense of style and both take time and, above all, practice to develop. There’s no single route into wedding photography and is often a profession which is learnt by assisting other photographers, through tutorials and workshops. I’m now offering one-to-one mentoring sessions to help you take your wedding photography to the next level.
There are so many aspects to being a successful wedding photographer and running a business that I want to focus on bespoke courses which are tailored to your needs. You may feel like you are weak in some areas and strong in others. So an all-in-one workshop which covers areas you are already comfortable with may not be the right course for you. Instead we can focus on exactly what it is you need help with.
We can talk about vision or f stops. It’s your call.
Do you need help in seeing the light? Posing couples? Making couples feel at ease in front of the camera? Or do you need to concentrate on the technical demands of wedding photography, such as lens choice or post processing?
BESPOKE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY TRAINING
I’ll tailor a course to whatever you want to cover, but here’s a few ideas to help you focus on what it is you want to learn:
– Style. What it is and how to develop your own photographic identity.
– Couple shoots. We can put all the theory into practice with a couple shoot in a cool location.
– Seeing the light. Do you struggle to use light to its full potential during a shoot?
– Posing couples naturally. How to make natural, unforced portraits.
– Composition. Seeing lines, angles and using viewpoints.
– Lighting techniques. Using off camera flash or other lights to modify the existing light.
– Workflow. Arranging your post production into an efficient workflow.
– Post-production. How to develop LR presets to get a consistent look.
– How to get the clients you want.
– Social media & networking.
If you’re interested in me designing a tailored made course use the contact form by clicking here and we can skype to talk about exactly what it is you want to achieve.
Full day £500
If you’re interested in mentoring as an ongoing project, get in touch for more details.